Appliance Service Technician
About the Job
Dan Marc Appliance is seeking experienced In-Home Appliance Service Technicians with a great attitude and the ability to help customers with their appliance repairs on Whirlpool Family Brand Product both in and out of warranty. We currently have openings in Brooklyn, Queens, Manhattan, Bronx, Westchester, North, and Central Jersey areas. This is an exciting opportunity to join the Dan Marc family.
Dan Marc provides competitive pay and ongoing training in a collaborative, supportive, and team-oriented setting. In the Service Technician role, you will enjoy working independently as a representative of a leading retailer and in-home service provider. You will have the opportunity to repair refrigerators, freezers (sealed and non-sealed systems), washers, dryers, dishwashers, microwaves, ranges, cooktops, and ovens in the customers’ homes.
As an Appliance Service Technician, you must be highly organized and possess excellent communication skills. We are seeking a dedicated team player who can ensure fast, flexible, and expert service to every customer via excellent time management skills.
For the Service Technician, we provide the following:
- Service van.
- Specialized tools.
- Laptop computer/Tablet.
- Home dispatched (most locations).
- Industry training.
- Various incentive plans.
- Career opportunities.
Repair responsibilities include:
- Providing timely and quality repairs of customer’s products.
- Maintaining high-quality customer service and care.
- Promoting additional products and services.
- Meeting key performance metrics and/or productivity goals.
- Providing knowledgeable and courteous repair service.
- Maintaining truck stock inventory within the prescribed company guidelines and standards.
- Following the truck maintenance schedule and keeping a clean, organized truck.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Must have a minimum of 1-2 years of appliance repair experience.
- Ability to use a computer for parts inquiries and ordering.
- Working mechanical knowledge, including the use of tools and test equipment.
- Ability to perform accurate repair of customer product.
- Ability to follow directions and specific process steps to ensure quality workmanship.
- Flexibility to work variable and flexible hours, including overtime.
- Must complete all technician training elements within required timeframes.
- Must possess and maintain a valid state driver’s license for the state in which you are applying.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- $40,000 to $80,000 annually (plus commission).
- Vision Insurance.
- Medical Insurance.
- Life Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
About Dan Marc Appliances
Dan Marc Factory Service is a leader in the Whirlpool network of service centers with 36 + years in business and 75 + technicians in the area today. Currently servicing the 5 boroughs, Northern and Central New Jersey, Westchester County, Rockland County, Orange County New York, and Eastern PA.